Monday, November 9, 2009

Pardon Our Dust

This site is under construction. Not only do I have an entire summer and almost a whole fall to document, but I'm giving the boring blue background a face lift - and it's not as easy as I thought it would be. I'll send out a mass email when all is complete and we're back on track, but for now PARDON OUR DUST!!

3 comments:

RaeLynn said...

Bah! I just typed this big long comment and it got deleted. I love this background! Template Mama is the best kept secret in blogger land so let's not be telling people about it ok? I almost chose this background (no lie). :) Cheers!

PNRBAC said...

Rae - THANKS TO YOU!! I loved your background so much and when I saw I could have a cute background with only 2 columns instead of three I jumped on it. I even downloaded GIMP so I could put a family pic and things on the header - but now I can't figure it out! HELP!

RaeLynn said...

oooooooooh, I need to download GIMP too! I'll download it tonight and see if I can figure it out!