Well today my angel and devil were in agreement - I needed a cupcake.
So instead of choosing between the angel and the devil in terms of flavors - I decided to humor... BOTH.
First - The Angel.
This angelfood cake is very easy to make. You can find the recipe and instructions HERE under CJane's Mountainous Angel Food Cupcakes. The frosting is BY FAR my favorite - Burnt Butter Marshmallow Icing - YES MA'AM. The berries on top MAKE THE CAKE so you can't skip'em (although I didn't sugar paint mine).
Second - The Devil.
It's not labeled as "devilfood cake" but the chocolate is so rich and the cake so dense and moist I don't know how it CAN'T be sinful...sinfully delicious that is. The recipe is HERE under Diana Barry's Birthday and the buttercream icing is DA BOMB. Oh, and that little diddy on top - that's a PRETZEL m&m.
Buy them.
They're amazing.
If you happen to try any other cupcakes from Cheeky Kitchen let me know - I'm wondering which one to try next!
Bon Appetit!
1 comment:
um yes please! cant wait to try em.
Post a Comment