Dear Santa, I know you have your hands full so feel free to skip me this year. I've already got what I want under the tree.
Didn't come from a fancy store - it came from a place much better.
This precious gift has brought more joy to us this Christmas
than anything from your workshop ever could.
She is a special reminder to us of another Special Baby whose birth we celebrate this time of year. And because of His gift we get to be with our sweet little gift (and our other gifts Rachel and Ben) forever.

So while we're grateful for the love and generosity your gifts represent, nothing in your bag could ever compare to this. Thanks anyway Santa! Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
So sweet and true. This needs to be made into a little picture book. I'm serious. You are your mothers daughter.
Post a Comment