Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sleepy Boy




I think Ben is teething. He has been slobbering and chewing hard on my fingers all day. He hasn't had a nap either - he just whines and clings to me. I finally had to put him down in his exersaucer so I could fix dinner. He wasn't happy with me - but after crying for a while he fell asleep! Poor kid. After taking pictures I picked him up and he had dents in his forhead from his toys - sweet baby.

2 comments:

Aggieland Mom said...

Oh that is just SO cute! I'm glad you made some new posts, I've been checking everyday! It was so nice to talk to Paul the other day and you not too long ago too! WE MISS YOU! We have a picture from the 79th ward halloween party on our board next to our computer and it makes me miss you everyday! Rach-ie and Ben are just so adorable, they need to come visit their aunt Nicole and Uncle Stever-beaver!!

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Oh this sweetheart! So sleepy....so tie-red. Dang those teethies. These pictures are adorable. We love you guys so very, very much. Talk to you soon.