Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cute Cousins!

This video was actually made the week before Ben was born. Kent (Paul's older brother), Kristin, Bella, and Harry came to Vernal to visit. We went to dinner, painted apron's with the kids' handprints for G&G Gardner's Christmas present, and had a grand time! Too bad Benny missed it by a week!

3 comments:

val said...

Sorry I'm just getting around to your question about comments. Looks like you figured it out. Yeah! Comments are the best. We've had the flu here too...I'm just waiting for my turn. Poor little Annie girl has had it rough the past few days. Sending wishes of good health your way!

britt said...

helloooooo!!! Long lost friends! I'm so glad that I found you guys and to see your cute fam. I can't believe how big rachel is and ben, who we have never seen , is adorable!! How are things? I hope you guys are having fun. Hopefully we can all see each other this summer some time. Just keep in touch!!

Aggieland Mom said...

Hey I commented but it's not showing up...maybe I pushed the wrong thing.