Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Angel Girl


"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." ~Berthold Auerbach

5 comments:

Trevor said...

Did you do these? Great camera angles, I'm really impressed. Rachinha is such a little cutie!

janet said...

what a cute face!! and I love your quotes at the bottom... especially that children bring moisture. and I loved reading about the NEED to go to the library for the sleeping beauty book! so cute!

I love getting a glimpse of your life through your blog. so happy to see your family doing so well!

www.ajshumway.blogspot.com

Just Us said...

Beautiful pictures!

Mama Snow said...

Natalie, how are you? It's Tasha (Anderson), It's been years! I was searching another friends blog and happened upon yours. I was so excited. You know how there are just some people you wonder, "What happened to them after HS"? Well you and your bro, were one of those people. You were some of the nicest people around. Well you have an adorable family and It looks like life is treating you well. Tell Brandon hi!

Hess Fam said...

Hey natalie, I ran into your blog off Janaes!! Look how cute your family is. I love it. You look so hapy! Just wanted to say hi!! Hope all is well!