Friday, June 20, 2008

I love doing dishes!!



I know I know - anyone who knows me is probably reading this saying, "I'm on the wrong blog page because the Natalie I know HATES doing dishes!" That is true. Of ALL the household chores that need doing - dishes are my LEAST favorite thing - seriously - I'd rather scrub the toilet than do the dishes...until today. My SWEET little sister Sylvia came up to Vernal to visit this weekend while Paul is in Price for a CES area convention. Syl came with the intent to have some girl time, be with me and her niece and nephew, and help me SPRING CLEAN (bless her heart). The first thing we did when she got here was go straight to the store and stock up on cleaning supplies because we were going to attack EVERY area of the house. While at the store we found the new "Cascade+Dawn magic pouches" ---you know the little premeasured pouches you just stick in the dishwasher tray. We decided since this was "Clean Spree 2008" we would give'em a whirl, and now I'M HOOKED!!! I don't even want to tell you what kind of baked on week old CRUD that detergent was able to get off my dishes because then you'd be grossed out that I left the dishes for so long but I am SERIOUS! It almost became a game to see how good it worked. We would put stuff in the dishwasher laughing all the while and saying "There is NO WAY it's going to get this stuff off!" But sure enough - as soon as the cycle was over EVERYTHING was COMPLETELY CLEAN! The other plus is that it doesn't leave that cloudy film on the glasses that other soaps do. I am seriously ADDICTED TO THIS STUFF. I want to bake just to be able to fill a load and run the dishwasher and see what this soap can do. It's crazy. SO GIVE IT A WHIRL!! I promise you won't be disappointed!

4 comments:

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

An odd testimonial....but I'll take it. Anything that can excite me into cleaning....I'm all about that. Love to Syl and the kidlets. Have a great weekend. All my love!

RaeLynn said...

*adding it to my shopping list*

Aggieland Mom said...

Steve would LOVE to try it (since he's our dishwasher) but alas, we do not have the pleasure of owning an "automatic" dishwasher. Oh the good old days. By the way, it was SO nice to talk to you the other day!!! I miss you so much, you have no idea. I see a picture of you and my eyes get all teary.

Jann said...

This is my dishwashing must-have. We live in Herriman. It's like the next Magna (only as in "Ooh, don't drink the water"), and this gets everything super clean, spot free, and on the FIRST LOAD. Plus, my son can help without a mess. It's another added bonus.