Anyone who has ever seen my children, whether for the first time or the fifteenth, has made a comment that goes something like this, "Wow! You don't know who THEIR daddy is DO you! Ha Ha..." yeah ha ha ha---funny. Anyway, here is more photographic evidence of the Gardner Gene Pool at work. Here are Paul and Kent (Paul's older brother) holding their sons, Ben and Harrison. Pretty dang cute if you ask me. And if you go to an older post you'll see the girls - Rachel and Bella - who could EASILY pass for sisters they look so much alike. So it's a really good thing the Gardners have a GREAT gene pool and that each grand kid that emerges from said pool is just dripping with cuteness or I'd begin to feel a little gypped - I carried them for 9 months - shouldn't there be a little of me somewhere in that pool too?! I take it back, Rachel DID get my stick-like figure and long feet---sorry babe.
2 comments:
Super Genes is right! What a great picture - Love those boys.
Love you.
Yes, I would definitely say those are super-genes. But hey Nat, I KNOW your pain. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE ever says to me, "Wow, Alex looks just like you." Both Steve and I know though that he does have some of mommy (eyes and other facial features) so we just have to smile and say, "Yes, yes, he looks just like his father."
Post a Comment