Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wheeler Farm take 2




You are probably saying, "what about Wheeler Farm take 1?" Wheeler Farm take 1 happened in May with Kristen, Bella, and Harry - but the pics of that event are on my mom's camera so that event will be documented later. NOW --back to Wheeler Farm take 2. Wheeler farm is such a great place. You can feed the ducks and pet the cows and sheep and go on hay rides and all for FREE!!! I met up with my dear friend VAL and her sweet baby doll ANNIE. After talking we realized we haven't seen each other in over 2 years!! That is 2 years too long. But it just didn't seem that long because we stay in touch so much through email and blogging. The blogging world is CRAZY! I have a love-hate relationship with blogging. On one hand it helps me stay in touch with so many friends all over the country. On the other hand it makes me lazy in actually getting together with friends I am close to. "I know what's going on in her life - I read her blog!" I still don't think it takes the place of a good old fashioned girls day out. So to my dear friend VAL - thanks for the pictures, thanks for the talk, and thanks for the good old fashioned trip to Wheeler Farm!

8 comments:

val said...

It was SO fun to see you Nat. You're just one of those friends...one of those pick right up where you left off, always comfortable to be around, REAL friends.
Love you!

Amy Miller said...

Hey Nat,
I can't believe you were within a few miles of us! It would be fun to get together one of these times that you Salt Lake. I think we're over 2 years :)

Aggieland Mom said...

Nat, your hair is adorable! Those pictures are beautiful.

britt said...

look how cute you look! So fun..wish we all lived closer..your kids are getting so big!

~PEARL & MAT~ said...

NAT I finally found your blog. This is your favorite CNA PEARL. Oh so cute your family and you are. what fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frances said...

nice matchy-matchy shirts for you and rachel. i really think matching is totally underrated. seriously. why don't we do it more often?

Heather English said...

Hey Nat!
I found your blog!. Now I can check on you! Yeah! I look forward to seeing many posts about how your family is doing.
Heather

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Super cute - much needed girl time. Your kids are so dang gorgeous - Miss them tons (oh and you too). Love you!