Monday, August 18, 2008

Do You Remember When...?

This is the fun memory post

Here are the rules.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends or if you're a blog hopper who happens upon my blog regularly...leave me a comment. There must be reason you keep stopping by! Say something!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog (if you have one) and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!
3. If the memory happens to involve my husband, please include him!
This is your chance to let me
know you're checking my blog!
Give me a shout out!

5 comments:

Heather English said...

I remember going to T-ville at the crack of dawn to help you hang up posters when you were running for Senior class officer! That was crazy! I can't wait to do that with my own kids.

PNRBAC said...

Oh my GOSH Heather that really STUNK! Waiting outside in the freezing cold because they wouldn't let us in the building, us making fun WITH Jen because she was so short she wouldn't be able to reach high enough to hang posters so she would just have to run in ahead of everyone to save a spot...those were the days. Thanks again for your help!

Aggieland Mom said...

I remember so many things and think of them all the time! So I decided to list my first and last memories with you:

I remember when I met you and Paul for the first time at the Sugar City seminary building, I loved you guys from the very start! I remember being so mad though because Steve told me no one was going to be there and I hadn't fixed myself up that day! lol When we got into the car later I told Steve, "I really like them!" haha Little did we know we would be NIEGHBORS too!

I remember when you came to our apartment to say goodbye for good...I cried after we shut the door. We really do love and miss you guys, nothing can replace the memories we have with you. Someday we'll make some more!!!

jenny said...

Oh my HeCk! Where should I even start?! There are WAY too many to choose from...but here we go.

* During sophomore year, you were waiting for your dad and I asked you for a ride home (I barely knew you)...don't know if I should have done that. One of your cars had to be picked up from the shop, so I drove your blue car home while you and your dad were in the van. People were passing me right and left as I drove 30 mph down 47th on the way to your house. I don't think I have ever been honked at so much in my life!!

* How about laying on our living room floor up at Ricks and timing each other to see how long we could make that great noise in our throats...come on, you remember that noise, right?!

* Being boy crazy together, laughing together and just hanging out together...man I sure do miss those days!! Even if we were geeks ;)

The Gwilliams said...

I remember ALWAYS talking to Paul about seminary, the day you got hired... we miss you guys. BYU games, BYUI intramurals, Elders Quorum, Bishop Solomon! Too bad we weren't closer!