"May I share with you a formula that in my judgment
will help you and help me to journey well through
mortality... First, fill your mind with truth; second,
fill your life with service; and third, fill your
heart with love." --Thomas S. Monson, "Formula for Success," Ensign,
Mar. 1996, 2
I think I need to paint this on my wall.
If you haven't read the blog "Mormon Mommy Wars" you should - and not just because two of my cousins are co-bloggers there. My Heather O. has written a wonderful post with an even wonderfuller picture by James Christensen that you need to go there to see. Go there - seriously - you'll be glad you did. And because she expresses my sentiments exactly, I don't need to express them again!
1 comment:
Nat-
Matt and I have said it before, you are a great writer! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really enjoy reading this.
Post a Comment