Monday, July 26, 2010

The Fab Four

COUSINS COUSINS COUSINS!!!
(Bella - 6, Rachel - 4.5, Harrison - 3, Ben - 2.5)

Aren't they darling? These cousins are BEST FRIENDS. You should see them play together - it's AWESOME. They are like 4 little peas in a little pea pod (or pee pee pod and Harry and Benja would probably call it). Rachel and Bella slept in the same room and stayed up half the night talking about what PRINCESS things they would do the next day. Sure enough - at the crack of dawn the jammies came off and the chiffon came on and they twirled their way into the day.

So Cute.

I'm convinced these 4 darlings were best buds in the premortal life, and that's why they were determined to grace our families with their presence ALL AT ONCE.
Now THAT is what I call
FAMILY PLANNING.
Thanks for coming out to play Kris! ;) Love you guys!!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Too cute!! We miss those little kidlets like crazy!

Mary C. said...

So fun! Nobody can tell me that I don't have the cutest grandkids in the world!

Ryan and Amber said...

I think that you and Kristen are the BEST thing (aside from your kiddos) to ever happen to the M Gardner fam. You are adorable!