This morning half an hour before church started she lost her FIRST TOOTH!!!
We went to church not realizing how loose the one next to it was. Right after the sacrament she came to me with tears in her eyes wiggling the second one and we skedattled to the bathroom to yank it out. Gross.
So what's the going rate for the Tooth Fairy these days?
3 comments:
She's gonna get rich quick at that pace!
Just wanted to let you know that I have added you to my list of "Fem Crushes" - I adore you! Told your hubby so at Grandpa's birthday! Hope to see you soon and I hope I don't blush when I do! :)
Already? Holy cow! These kids CANNOT grow up! By the way, hows potty training going?
Hey Nat we are doing fine. My best friend just delievered a stillborn at 38 weeks. She is having a really hard time with it. Just wish she didn't have to feel so much pain. We truly are so blessed to have such healthy beautiful children!
PS- toothfairy rate is $1. I thought that was a little steep until everyone that I talked to gave out up to $5 a tooth. That seems a little crazy. So we settled on a buck a tooth! Good Luck!
Post a Comment