I can't believe our Baby Girl is 2 months old already!! WHERE DID THE TIME GO!?! At least I can say I haven't missed one single moment of this little girl's life...and I have the dirty dishes and piles of laundry to prove it!...sorry Dear.
The past two months have been some of the best of my life. I know it sounds cheesy and cliche but it's true. Every moment with Baby Girl is a happy one. My good friend gave me a wall decoration that says,
"A baby fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty."
So true. So very very true. And we love this little Joy with all our hearts.
These are a few of my favorite photos of her first week.
One of Abby's MANY nick names is "Tiny" - I think you can see why...
I love how she is peek-a-booing over the blanket. There is something about a new baby that makes your other kids suddenly seem HUMUNGOUS!!
"OOOooooo"
I imagine this conversation went something like, "Now Ben, if you want to hold Abby you have to be VERY CAREFUL like ME!" Such big helpers...
All this "big brother-ing" really wears Benja out. I love how he just snuggled up in his little sister's blanket and crashed on the couch. Sweet Boy.
Next up...first day of kindergarten, baby blessing, Benny birthday, and baby smiles...
Stay Tuned...
5 comments:
I miss your family.. and you.. i don't really have any life updates, but sometimes it's still fun to chat :) I am glad that your little one is doing so well
That first photo is so sweet. She is so precious! Glad you haven't missed a moment...those dishes will wait at least until there's not a clean spoon in the joint...then Paul must quickly get the job done ;)
Miss you.
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats to you all. So happy for you!
I love her. PERIOD. She is beautiful and perfect and so are her sweet siblings. Congrats again!
I think I can't love a face more than baby Abby's, and then I see Ben's. Then I think I can't love any face as much as his, and then I look at Rachel. How do you stand it all day? Do you just have to stop looking at them all together. They are all so beautiful! Love you all!
Post a Comment