Have you ever noticed that babies make it really hard to get stuff done? I mean never mind the fact that I spend 8 hours of my 24 hour day feeding the lil' angel, but sometimes she JUST WANTS TO BE HELD. And those "sometimes" usually fall at the exact time I am hurrying to try to make dinner or get Rachel on the bus or something else that requires 2 hands. So I decided I would look into the VAST ARRAY of baby carriers and slings on the market to try and make this "supermomness" possible. I scored this little number on eBay and when I tried it on I thought "this thing makes me look like a NINJA! PERFECT!!" Because that's what I was going for you know...
 |
| Kung Fu Mama |
Not only does this thing make me LOOK like a ninja - turns out it has some pretty mad "ninja skills". I love that it distributes the weight over my whole back and not just one shoulder. It is SO COMFY! Abby loves it too - observe...
 |
| Hug Hold |
 |
| Kangaroo Hold |
See how HAPPY she is!! Of course it has nothing to do with the fact that she found herself in the mirror ;) I love these sweet smiles!!


(and yes she totally has my ears...sorry sweet girl!)
She was so snuggled and warm that she fell right to sleep. So I turned her around and tucked her right in.


Our home is once again a safe and happy (and snuggly) place.
"There is no charge for AWESOMENESS..." - Kung Fu Panda
6 comments:
Um - is that a Noby - Nubo - Something like that? I totally got one as a gift and I was OVERWHELMED by the instruction manual. HOW, genius, did you figure out how to tie the dang thing?
Amber I hope you still have it! I was a little taken aback by the manual too. If you look online they have a video that shows you how to tie it - watching someone actually do it made it easier for me to understand. It only takes a couple of tries to get the hang of it and it really is comfortable. The "sling style" carriers tweeked my back and shoulders. I like this one because it distributes the weight over both shoulders and your whole back. Pull yours out and give it another try. ;)
I need to give mine a try again too. Tried it once and it didn't work out so well. PS she's adorable :)
Video Tutorials?! What WILL they think of next! THANKS for the tip! I will pull out the massive yardage of cloth once again! Have a good weekend with your SWEET family!
PS - Can't get over her SWEET little dimples!
OH MY GOODNESS is she cute or what?? I love that we can hook our kids up. How does this sound: Rachel and Alex, Ben and Ivy, and Emmett and Abby!! We totally planned this in the pre-existence! :)We have to find some way to be related! By the way, I totally miss you.
That looks awesome! she is so darling, Nat. I love her smile :)
Post a Comment