Saturday, November 5, 2011

3 Months Old

Baby is 3 months old today.
 I can't even stand it. How did that HAPPEN?!
 She has the sweetest smile and cutest toes.
 She has sweet rolls on her little thighs that are scrumptious!
 She LOVES to suck on her entire fist - one little thumb just isn't enough for this girl!!
 When she gets excited she purses her little mouth together and kicks and kicks and kicks.
 She has the biggest bluest eyes, the cutest little nose, the roundest head, and the sweetest lips.
 Her smile is KILLER CUTE and she is THIS CLOSE to her first laugh - I can't wait for that one!
 Abby Joy truly IS our JOY and we couldn't imagine life without her. These have been the BEST 3 MONTHS EVER!!
WE LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!

2 comments:

Jules said...

What a sweetie pie! Love that pursed lip face! Give her a big kiss from Auntie Juli :)

Ryan and Amber said...

She is GORGEOUS! I can't believe she is three months old already - but I'm preaching to the choir, right?!