Monday, November 7, 2011

FALL!

We love Vernal in the fall.
 Our home is surrounded by very big trees which provide beautiful shade in the summer, and a TON of leaves to rake in the fall. But the kids don't mind those big leaf piles...
 Benny especially loves playing tackle with Daddy in all those leaves...
 And Daddy loves playing tackle right back.


 The lil' sweet pea likes to sport the pink warm weather garb...
 And Daddy loves those rosy pink cheekers.
 Happy Fall!!

3 comments:

Jules said...

I love how Rachel ALWAYS wears a hair accessory—even when playing in the leaves. Cute post :)

PNRBAC said...

Rachel would not be Rachel WITHOUT a hair accessory...

Mary C. said...

How fun! I am glad Paul finally has someone to semi-wrestle with. I guess there is always Cloe, but she has all those teeth. And little Abby just keeps getting cuter. I would not have thought that was possible!