Monday, August 6, 2012

A growing family

 Here is our little crew. I can't believe how fast time flies.

These little kidlets grew up over night.

And this baby girl turned 1 yesterday!

Which is a good thing because her baby brother will be joining us soon.

And I think he's going to look just like his big brother.

It has been a whirlwind year, but the best year ever. And as our little crew gets bigger, we are filled with gratitude for the adventures our little family has been blessed with and for the many adventures yet to come.

3 comments:

RaeLynn said...

Congrats! I seriously can't believe you're going to have four kids! :)

Ryan and Amber said...

WHAT?!!! YAY for the P Gardner family! I mean, if you make such wonderful and adorable little chilluns you had better just keep it up, you know? Congrats and I hope you are feeling as good as your beautiful mug looks in these cute cute pictures! :)

Ryan and Amber said...

WHAT?!!! YAY for the P Gardner family! I mean, if you make such wonderful and adorable little chilluns you had better just keep it up, you know? Congrats and I hope you are feeling as good as your beautiful mug looks in these cute cute pictures! :)