Overwhelmed with gratitude.
Overwhelmed with exhaustion.
Overwhelmed with laundry.
Overwhelmed with laughter.
Overwhelmed with baby talk.
Overwhelmed with laundry.
Overwhelmed with love.
Overwhelmed with budgeting.
Overwhelmed with laundry.
OVERWHELMED WITH JOY.
Here is a quick recap of the year 2012 that I (hope to) blog about someday
Top 10 of 2012
10) Paul's 2 half marathons
9) Elder Nate returns from Canada
8) Moab
7) Family vacation to PORTLAND
6) Act in Doctrine
5) Hermana Sylvia heads out to Honduras
4) Rachel starts first grade, Ben starts preschool
3) Fun family time
2) Our first ever very own Thanksgiving and Christmas
1) BABY CALEB!!
So until I can write posts about each of these overwhelmingly wonderful experiences of 2012 I'll leave with this little Christmas gem. :)
STAY WARM!
1 comment:
I could just roll over and die that your new babe is already HERE! My goodness someone in the Gardner clan had better get married so I can meet your two newest additions (this is getting embarrassing!) COngrats to you and your adorable growing family. And, OH, I can only imagine the laundry!!!
Post a Comment