BED TIME.
(The second most beautiful words are nap time.)
And because BED TIME is such a BEAUTIFUL TIME it requires a very precise and beautifully orchestrated routine.
1- Jammies
2- Scriptures
3- Potty
4- Teeth
If the first four steps are achieved with minimal whining then we move to 4-a.
4-a = Playing two minute tackle with Daddy-O.
And lemmie tell ya, two minute tackle with Daddy-O is NOT a prize one should let slip through their fingers.
After that we move on to
5- Prayers
6- Stories
7- Songs and kisses goodnight.
2 comments:
If you are not tired before you start you will be tired by the time you get to the "kisses goodnight" part. I do think you need a 4b, however. Right after the 2-minute tackle with Daddy I think there should be a 2-minute tickle with Daddy. What do you think? I'll run over and help with that part!
I can't believe I missed the darling Gardner gals! Let's just exchange proper emails with digits so this tragedy is never ever repeated! Now post us more pics of ur cute family and tell Kristen to too! Xo
Post a Comment