Is there anything better than a sleeping baby? I don't think so. I love (mostly) nighttime feelings. The world is asleep. Everything is calm and quiet. No one else is awake needing attention. It's my special bonding time with the baby. I realize this stage won't last very long and frankly I don't know if I'll get to have this stage ever again so I'm trying to eat it up and enjoy it while it lasts. Paul has been sleeping in the spare room for the last couple of weeks. It's been a huge blessing because I can be awake feeding Hannah and I don't need to worry about waking him up. And he can get a good night sleep and be the functioning sane daytime parent for the rest of the kids. So night time becomes bonding time for me and the baby.






1 comment:
Look at the sweetest little lump of cute on your cute self! She is drew you! #jealous
Post a Comment