I have such funny video I want to show but I don't know how to compress the file to make it small enough to download! ARGH I HATE BEING COMPUTER ILLITERATE! Can anyone help me in this matter? Anyone?
After bowling we went home for pizza, candied apples courtesy of ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHOCOLATE FACTORY (if you haven't tried one of these babies you are seriously missing out) and a final "run through" and individual schedule making for each car in the morning. Julianne looked beautifully exhausted. Her mind was on eternity and her body was on autopilot. Juli went to bed and the rest of the kids stayed up way too late laughing and playing. Good memories.
The next day was like a scene out of "Father of the Bride". The house bustled with busyness. Getting kids fed, bathed, dressed, primped - and praying they wouldn't mess up their hair/faces/clothes between here and the reception took all morning.
Last minute store runs for earrings, different sizes of dresses, and dry cleaning had sweet Kristin running more than athletes in the Boston city marathon. Way to go girl. We won't say how fast it's possible to drive on I-15 because, well, we just won't say. BUT we made it. That's what counts. All of us, together at the temple, to witness what PURE JOY looks like. In case you're wondering what pure joy looks like scroll down.... 
coming out of the temple
Daddy's little girl
The whole Gardner Clan
HUGZZZZ!
AWE!!
Grandpa's giggly red heads
Kent, Kris, Bella, Harry
all the nieces and nephews=good birth control for the new couple?
party time!
the boys wanting to join the band
all tuckered out - thanks aunt leece!
Our happy family.
What a great day. We love you Jewels and Matt and are so proud of you for making this wonderful jump into eternity. Good Luck in your new life and here's to many more wonderful family moments!
No comments:
Post a Comment