This is the art work of VAL - my photog. Am I cool because I actually have a photographer? I don't know - but the truth is I DO have a real photographer because as of now I will go to no one else but her. I think you can see why...
Family
Rachel
Benja
Mommy and Daddy
Candids
The thing that is so wonderful about Val is that she has the ability to protray my family like that when the kids are acting like this...
...of course a little bribery never hurt! (thanks Ammy)
Thanks Val! (contact her now to set up an appointment!)
you're so cute nat. you made my day with your phone call yesterday. thanks so much. i'm so glad you're happy with the photos. you're family is so sweet and it's always fun to be around you. love ya!
Those are the most wonderful pictures...I could just feel them...and rachey was so comfortable and everyone look so wonderful. WOW...sign me up with Senora Val! Love you guys.
LOVE, LOVE these pictures. What a darling family!! Great work Val, you're a pro!! I hope we meet up during Christmas time! So good to talk to you Nan, love you!!
6 comments:
you're so cute nat. you made my day with your phone call yesterday. thanks so much. i'm so glad you're happy with the photos. you're family is so sweet and it's always fun to be around you.
love ya!
Wow! They are beautiful. Wish I lived closer so she could do ours! Is it really that nice in Vernal right now? Holy cow.
um, WOW. Nice work Val. You're whole dang family is so photogenic...these are all framers. How to narrow it down???
So so so cute!!! they turned out perfect! how fun
Those are the most wonderful pictures...I could just feel them...and rachey was so comfortable and everyone look so wonderful. WOW...sign me up with Senora Val! Love you guys.
LOVE, LOVE these pictures. What a darling family!! Great work Val, you're a pro!! I hope we meet up during Christmas time! So good to talk to you Nan, love you!!
Post a Comment