Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving and Sports

BYU-UTAH GAME

One word- SCOREBOARD.

THANKSGIVING
Unfortunately we had our camera on so much during the wedding that we didn't catch any Thanksgiving festivities. But we had a wonderful dinner at my Grandma Watts's house. It was great to be there with the whole family again - I think that's the first time I've seen them all since her funeral. It was one last hurrah at the house before they try to sell it. It was a bittersweet event as we all sat and reminisced holidays past with Grandma humming random tunes in the kitchen. Then it was back to Ammy and Papa's house for movies and yummy finger food like crackers with cheese and wild Alaskan salmon, fruit, and other yummy fattening things.


JAZZ GAME

That weekend we met up with some of the Gardners again for a night at the Jazz game.



I slept through the 3rd quarter. I know I'm pathetic - but when you're sitting in the nose bleeds...


plus the Jazz always seem to LOSE when I'm there. I guess I just shouldn't go anymore - don't worry my feelings aren't hurt. No really we DID have a fun time - especially when we went out for ice cream at Gateway afterwards. YUM.

No comments: