Thursday, May 8, 2008

She Did It!

Winnie the Pooh potty with flushing sound effects---------$21.95

Two eight-packs of princess panties and elmo panties-----$18.75

Princess pull-ups for church and long car trips------------$8.50

Jumbo bag of skittles for "rewarding" purposes-----------$2.50

Never having to change my 2-year-old's diapers again----
PRICELESS

That's right folks - Rachel is officially potty trained. Well I don't know if it's official. I have to help her with the undies and she's too small to get on the big potty by herself...what do you think? She can't go all by herself - so maybe she ISN'T officially potty trained - but she is accident free and tells me when she needs to go, and she doesn't wet the bed at night (instead she lays in bed and screams her head off at 2:00 in the morning till I run in to pick her up and get her to the potty before it's too late). SO maybe she's only HALF potty trained. You tell me.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats!!! That is quite the accomplishment! Ohhh the things I have to look forward to!!

Aggieland Mom said...

Love it! haha! When I can get Alex on the pot it will be priceless too!