Ammy and Papa came with my siblings to visit this weekend. They stayed at a hotel with an indoor pool so we got a chance to sport our new swimming gear. Here is macho lifeguard-in-training Ben. Rachy LOVED the water as you can tell. It was a new hurdle for me because this is the first time she has been swimming potty trained. After about an hour in the pool she shrieked "MOMMY I NEED TO GO POOPOO!!" I grabbed her and booked it upstairs to the hotel room. After taking care of business I asked her if she needed to go pee pee too to which she replied, "No I peepeed in the swimming!" YUCK! Thank goodness for chlorine.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Memorial Day Weekend
Ammy and Papa came with my siblings to visit this weekend. They stayed at a hotel with an indoor pool so we got a chance to sport our new swimming gear. Here is macho lifeguard-in-training Ben. Rachy LOVED the water as you can tell. It was a new hurdle for me because this is the first time she has been swimming potty trained. After about an hour in the pool she shrieked "MOMMY I NEED TO GO POOPOO!!" I grabbed her and booked it upstairs to the hotel room. After taking care of business I asked her if she needed to go pee pee too to which she replied, "No I peepeed in the swimming!" YUCK! Thank goodness for chlorine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment