Friday, July 10, 2009

Dun da da DAAAAA!!!



Ladies and Gentlemen, she did it!...AGAIN!!!

My amazing mother, Emily Watts, wrote another book you should all be DYING to get your hands on (I know I am). "I Hate It When Exercise Is the Answer" hits Deseret Book stores next week so be sure to CHECK IT OUT!

The premise of the book came from the idea of no short cuts, "diet and excercise", sunday school answers are STILL the answers and will ALWAYS BE the answers type of approach to life. There is no "quick fix" or "diet pill" or "spiritual steriod", but instead constant, consistant exercise is what yields the greatest results and greatest JOY. Exercising FAITH, SCRIPTURE STUDY, PRAYER etc. etc. strengthens our spiritual muscles.

So go get it. Read it. Tell me what you think about it. ENJOY IT!

3 comments:

jenny said...

Awesomeness!

Funny story: The other night at a Relief Society Presidency meeting, our President was saying how we missed such a great lesson. (We were all out of town and she taught).

Anyway, she said, "Have you guys heard of Emily Watts?" I just about choked on my bite of strawberry cheesecake shake!

She just loves your moms approach to life and based her lesson on her books! (Which she found out later she shouldn't do, oops!)

It was a fun trip down memory lane. I don't know how much I got out of the meeting after that. I think my mind wandered for a bit :)

Sorry for the extremely LONG post!

RaeLynn said...

oooooooooooooooh, i can't wait!! i am a loyal fan...forever and always :)

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Can't wait...She's awesome.