yea!! LOVE that place....ok, so I can't find your email address. will you email me?? mikeandbritt@gmail.com. and in your email, could you give me your address? Molly is getting married!! and wants to send you guys an announcement.
Hooray - you are finally a city now! :) Love that place - seriously I think there is nicotine placed in the salads.... but that is just my own little theory yet to be proven! :)
Oh man! When Cafe Rio came to Twin it was one of my top 5 favorite days...heck, it could be my #1. Oh wait, I guess I should consider my wedding day, the birth of both boys etc...but it was seriously up there!
Congrats. I just really makes life a little better knowing it is right down the street instead of hundreds of miles away ;)
3 comments:
yea!! LOVE that place....ok, so I can't find your email address. will you email me?? mikeandbritt@gmail.com. and in your email, could you give me your address? Molly is getting married!! and wants to send you guys an announcement.
Hooray - you are finally a city now! :) Love that place - seriously I think there is nicotine placed in the salads.... but that is just my own little theory yet to be proven! :)
Oh man! When Cafe Rio came to Twin it was one of my top 5 favorite days...heck, it could be my #1. Oh wait, I guess I should consider my wedding day, the birth of both boys etc...but it was seriously up there!
Congrats. I just really makes life a little better knowing it is right down the street instead of hundreds of miles away ;)
Post a Comment