Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Mom Rule #834

Get yer'self a point and shoot camera (you know the skinny little numbers that fit in your pocket or purse), and take it with you...EVERYWHERE. You will really regret not having your camera with you, for instance, if you happen to go to a wonderful little farmers market and while you are thumping watermelons and admiring black berries the size of golf balls you turn to see your two-year-old half way through the biggest juiciest tomato in the box. And then you will say to the farmer, "Oops sorry about that I guess we'll take that one too," and the farmer will laugh and say, "Nope that one's on the house, but you better get a picture of that Mama!"

And then you will rummage through your purse and remember -

you left the camera at home.

DANG!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

This is so true!! I have a camera in my purse at all times and I cannot tell you how many times it has come in handy!