Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tales of a 30th Birthday

It's true. I have entered into a new decade.

And BOY am I FEELIN' IT.

Of course it doesn't help that I rang in this new age of mine with the stomach flu.

So instead of enjoying a night out on the town with the love of my life, I am enjoying jello, 7-up, Gatorade, chicken broth, and Zofran. Oh Zofran - how you save my life. I'd also like to take a moment to tell my bed how much I love her. The tempurpedic miracle - hands down the best purchase we've ever made.

But enough of that. The "birthday week" was full of celebration and excitement. So much so, that I feel it a waste to document it in one LOOOOOONNNG post. So we'll do it a bit at a time in chapters. That way special attention can be given to each special day.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Amy Miller said...

Happy Birthday Nat!! Sorry to hear that you're sick. I'm almost looking forward to the 30 switch, (mine's in a couple weeks) it means that we're older and wiser, right? I already feel more mature. :)

Oh, and THANK YOU for the Tempurpedic recommendation. I don't know if I ever thanked you for it, but the last couple years on it have been bliss!

Get feeling better!

Hermana Macy Udy said...

Oh yes, welcome to the 30's club! Life will never be the same. I have found I can't eat anything I want anymore, and my back just isn't the same either. The joys of getting older.

But seriously, you are gonna love the 30's!

Happy Birthday to you :)

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Seriously - I feel a little crazy that I entered this phase this year too! TEAR! :) Alas, it's all in the way you carry yourself. So if we keep acting immature - we'll never be a day over 18!