Thursday, April 22, 2010

Birthday Tales Chapter 3 - The Library

I'm shooting myself for not getting more pictures of this day. We had a WONDERFUL birthday adventure down town. After the dentist we went to see Grammie. She took us to lunch at Sizzler and then we went to Ammy's office at Deseret Book. She took us on a tour of the new Deseret Book bookstore downtown. That place is like the mother ship of all Deseret Books. IT'S HUGE!! If you haven't seen it yet it's definitely worth the trip. After that Sylvia and I took the kids on the train to the Salt Lake City Public Library. The down town library is also an amazing place with glass elevators and little shops and a children's section you could get lost in for HOURS!! Take a look:
The Ice Cave


The Computers


The Tree house: where Paul and I had one of our first dates.


We had such a fun time exploring down town Salt Lake and the best part was it was all FREE! The library and the train (in the free fair zone) are some of our favorite things to do in the spring/summer.

No comments: