AND IT'S...
A...
GIRL!!!!
We couldn't be more thrilled! The kids have been counting down to this big day for the last 2 weeks! They would come in every morning announcing how many more days left till we got to find out what the baby would be. When the doctor asked the kids what they thought the baby was Rachel guessed GIRL and Ben guessed BOY. The doctor laughed and said, "Congratulations you are raising very healthy STEREOTYPICAL kids!" But today when the ultrasound tech announced the baby would be a girl Ben said, "I changed my mind! I want a girl! Rachel you have to SHARE the baby and we BOTH have to take care of it TOGETHER!" Funny thing is over the last few weeks Ben changed his tune and hopped on the GIRL bandwagon - I think he was being prepared for the fact that he was about to be outnumbered.
So now it's hurry up and wait until AUGUST...man this is going to be a LONG SUMMER!!
p.s. We don't have a name yet, but even if we did it's the ONE THING we keep secret until the baby is born!! We can't give it ALL away!!
p.p.s. If that 3D image at the top kinda freaks you out you're not alone :)



9 comments:
I had my class vote on what I was having- I was pretty surprised it wasn't split down the middle with girls for girls and boys for boys. Anyway, congratulations!! I agree about the name, even though my family knows it will be nice to introduce her with her name.
Congratulations!!!
Girls are so much fun. I should know, I have 4 of them. Boys are fun also, and can be so sweet to their moms.
Good luck,
Karen Cropper G-Y
YEAH! Some people have all the luck...
So happy for your family!
Oh my goodness CONGRATS! So dang exciting and since you two make cute babies in general - bring on the PINK!
yipee! congrats. so exciting.
we love girls.
can't wait to do more fam photos of you with your new bundle!
love ya!
I think I have special powers...yesterday I got on your blog expecting to see a post about you having another baby (for no reason at all because I haven't heard anything). Seriously. I was just a tad early. Blast.
Congrats!!
I think finding out what you are having is even better than knowing you are pregnant - SO FUN!
YEA!!!! so so fun and exciting!! yes, it will be a long summer, but how fun! I'm so excited to meet her! but then again, I haven't exactly "Met" your other kids really either. I love our adult fab 8 parties, but we need at least one family one on a sat afternoon or something too so our kids can play!! congrats, and we love you guys!
Wahoo for girls! How exciting, congratulations!! So fun to be having girls together on practically the same day!! Hope you are feeling well, I know I am feeling better!! I hope to see you and your cute family sometime soon!! We will have to get our little newborns together for a few snapshots!! Love you!
Post a Comment