Sunday, April 27, 2008

I HATE IT WHEN...

1- My kitchen is Dirty
My kitchen is unfortunately dirty more often than not and I hate having to spend 20 minutes BEFORE fixing dinner to wash dishes only to turn around and get them dirty again by fixing dinner. It is so much fun to cook when you don't have to clean before hand...or afterward...maybe I should get a job on the food network - those guys NEVER have to do their own dishes.

2-My yogurt lid burps on me when I open it.
All I want is to sit down at breakfast and open a carton of yogurt without having it spit like a baby all over me!

3- I'm Late
I am also late more often than not and I hate the feeling I get when I walk into the room and whoever is there looks at me and then looks at the clock...YES I'M LATE I KNOW! It seems like it doesn't matter how much earlier I start getting ready either. Life happens. It only gets harder with kids...

4- I run out of toilet paper...
...and don't notice until AFTER I've already started going to the bathroom - ARGH! "Honey!..."

5- I stub my toe
I hate hate HATE stubbing my toe! The pain shoots from my toe to the top of my head and slowly swells back down making me dizzy and sweaty and ANGRY! It's like the chair says mockingly "what did you expect ya DUMMY? Next time watch where you're going!"

SO...what are the little things in your life that peg YOU in the face like a dodge ball? (I use that little simile because we played dodge ball last week for mutual and I got pegged in the face...A LOT!)

No comments: