
Hey there T-Ville buddies! It has been 10 years since graduation (that's scary) and we are throwing the PARTY OF THE DECADE! Check out ths98.myevent.com to post your profile, see old Warriors, and get tickets to the greatest reunion this class has ever seen (and not just because it's the only reunion this class has ever seen!)
4 comments:
Hey Natalie - I saw your blog the other day through Jenny's too and then realized you had a link to Raelynn's blog who is Brant's cousin- what a small world. I read about your husband being a seminary teacher and even thought - Man - Natalie knows what all this feels like - it is an intense process for sure but has been an amazing journey. Where does your husband teach? I am hoping to come to the reunion but if we are able to make it, the baby may have to come - I hope that is not an issue or people - I don't know. He will be too little to leave for the whole evening, but I don't wanna miss out on the reunion either - It was great hearing from you - ashleybennion@hotmail.com
Nan,
I have a random question/favor to ask you about the reunion...can you send me an email sometime... jurry@utpartnership.org
thanks, SUREDOPRECIATA (one word).
RAT A TAT!!! Hello!! I know I'm not from your graduating class, but I wish I was because it would be a guarantee to see you!! I have been trying to call you and you have changed your number you little stinker!! Please call me and if I don't hear from you in a little while I'll call your dear mom to get your new number. I hope your doing well!! Love you lots and your kids are adorable. Being a mom is fun!!
Nan-
So, I just looked at when my class reunion is and you may already know this from Rae and Val, but our reunion's are the same weekend!! If we are both going we should meet up that weekend!! Hope you talk to you soon!
Post a Comment