the Bigs, the Littles, and everything in between
Are you kidding me? How cute is that. I love all the Rachel quotes down the side. It sounds like she is very articulate for a 2 year old!
hApPy BiRtHdAy!! HaPpY bIrThDaY!!I hope you do something fun to celebrate :)That pictures is precious and priceless!!
What a talented husband you have... and how lucky is Rachel to play along side her daddy! darling pic!
To cute! I love that picture!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Are you kidding me? How cute is that. I love all the Rachel quotes down the side. It sounds like she is very articulate for a 2 year old!
hApPy BiRtHdAy!! HaPpY bIrThDaY!!
I hope you do something fun to celebrate :)
That pictures is precious and priceless!!
What a talented husband you have... and how lucky is Rachel to play along side her daddy! darling pic!
To cute! I love that picture!!
Post a Comment