THE COUPLE


We are so excited for these two. Matt and Juli are perfect for each other. Their personalities compliment each other so well. It's been amazing to see the growth two people can experience as they join their lives together and look towards eternity. Jules we love you so much and are so happy for you. Welcome to the family Matt! Here's to many more Gardner Game Nights, summer BBQ's, Sunday dinners, and wonderful family memories.
THE FOOD
What a spread! Chicken salad croissants, fruit and veggies, cheese and crackers, and baby cheesecakes with raspberries and cream on top. Martha Stewart eat your heart out! The best part was dancing and singing to James Taylor in the kitchen with the sisters as we prepared the food. That memory is locked away in my heart forever!
THE QUILT
Mary really outdid herself. She stayed up the night before the shower till the wee hours of the morning piecing this quilt together and getting it ready to tie. And what a GREAT THING it turned out to be. Everyone who came jumped in and tied a button with a little love onto the quilt. It's amazing how doing something with your hands while talking can break the ice. We laughed and had wonderful conversations and felt productive all at the same time. The quilt is growing more and more beautiful each day. Thanks Mary - this one is filled with love - just like everything else you do!
THE NEXT DAY
The day after the shower we all headed down to the University Mall in Orem to look for clothes for the wedding. Rachel was less-than-excited to be there and so Leece took Ben off my hands so I only had one child to deal with. She packed Ben up in Kristin's baby sling (thanks Kris you're a lifesaver - supermom to the rescue) and hauled Ben all over the mall. He snuggled right in and enjoyed the ride. I was exhausted and in rare form and ready to go home and these two ladies saved the day. Thanks sisters. What would I do without you!?! Not to mention Grandpa showing up at the last minute to lend a shoulder or two for kids to ride on. We love you GG.
Thanks for the great weekend and the great memories Gardners!
3 comments:
cute photos! what a good looking couple. how exciting for them.
i so wish i had some of that spread for lunch this afternoon!
yeah for sisters who help when help is so needed!
This is SO fun! I'm so sad that I missed it, but I'm thinking about the family all the way out here in D.C.! I hope you guys are doing well!
Love,
Kim (your cousin!!!) ;)
That was without a doubt - a wonderful memory I will cherish forever! Love you guys thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much! PS if Ben-ja-ben needs a vacation please send him hither and Bella asked for Rachel everyday we were there.
Post a Comment