Okay so if you read the last post you learned about my secret dreams of being an olympic champion. Well my sweet husband sent me this video that brought me back to reality....
HAhahaha! Ha freakin' ha! Seriously we couldn't stop laughing. That is hilarious. I identify with the javelin, I would totally fall all over myself. So the olympics are out, what do you think of Knitting world champion?
That was pretty good. You couldn't help but feel bad for some of those people, like the poor biker that got pushed over - but it looks like someone already took care of justice there.
Thanks for the good laugh Nat, and yeah, that would make me re-think 2012 too. :)
3 comments:
HAhahaha! Ha freakin' ha! Seriously we couldn't stop laughing. That is hilarious. I identify with the javelin, I would totally fall all over myself. So the olympics are out, what do you think of Knitting world champion?
That was pretty good. You couldn't help but feel bad for some of those people, like the poor biker that got pushed over - but it looks like someone already took care of justice there.
Thanks for the good laugh Nat, and yeah, that would make me re-think 2012 too. :)
SO FUNNY! seriously hilarious.
It was so good to see you!! Next time we'll have to get together with the kiddos cause I want to meet yours!
Post a Comment