Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chloe-isms Take 1

I am happy to announce that potty training the dog is going fantastic...well almost fantastic. When she needs to go #2 she'll stand at the back door wagging her tail and whimpering. She hasn't had an accident since her first day here. HURRAY!! She still has a bit of a pee pee problem, but it's coming along.

She is so silly and is LOADED with personality. The other day I came downstairs to see what she was chewing on only to find she had started a collection of kid socks. They were all nestled together in one of her favorite spots to sleep - up against the couch. Silly girl. If you have a sock monster at your house I have the answer - GET A DOG! They'll take care of that sneaky old sock monster and bring back all your strays!


Still her favorite thing to do is snuggle with Daddy. I love this shot of her sleeping UPSIDE DOWN on Paul. To quote Rachel, "She is SUCH A LITTLE FURBALL!!"

No comments: