For our ward party this month we went ice skating. It was Rachel's first time - she was a champ. They didn't have any more training skates left by the time we got there so she had to wear real ones that were too big. But she was determined to get out on the ice. We didn't make it half way around the first turn before she was ready to come back but she had a good experience and I'm proud to say she didn't even pull me down on top of her! Those ice skating lessons I took as a kid really paid off!
2 comments:
1. While You Were Sleeping!! The creepy guy in her building says it to Lucy (aka Sandra Bullock). Do I win a prize?!?
2. You took ice skating lessons as a kid? The things I never knew!
Yay Jen you win! I have an old VHS copy of While You Were Sleeping - do you want that as your prize? And yes I took ice skating lessons as a kid, and I can still twirl!
Post a Comment