IT'S A GIRL!!!!
Introducing Chloe Gardner
Chloe was born Dec. 30, 2009 and joined our family Feb. 19, 2010 (for Paul's 30th birthday). She is half purebred Golden Retriever, quarter Great Pyrenees, quarter Border Collie. In other words she is our family friendly, sheep herding, snowy mountain, guard dog.
And she is going to be BIG.
Bigger than I expected.
She is the cutest furball you ever saw. She is full of energy at times and snuggly and mellow at others. She is a wonderful addition to our family at this stage of our life and we are so excited to have her!
2 comments:
I want to snuggle right up with her. What a cutie!
Oh what a sweet little puppy! I love her already and I am slightly mad that you posted such a cute pic of her.... I want one! Dang puppies - they sell themselves! You'll love it!
Post a Comment