Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Family Pics - by Val

It's a hard thing to replace old photos on the wall with new ones. It means we're growing up. Good thing the new ones are just as irresistable as the old ones!! Thanks Val!

The Girl


The Bud


The Happy Couple


The Fam

"The only duration of family life that satisfies the loftiest longings of the human soul is forever....Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity..." Russell M. Nelson

I LOVE YOU FOREVER, FAMILY!!

6 comments:

val said...

glad you like em. LOVE the first "happy couple" shot. you are GORGE!!

janet said...

LOVE them all. way to go val! and way to have killer dimples, nat.

RaeLynn said...

Ummmmmmmmmm, yeah. Killah. I love that first happy couple shot too. Magazine cover? Yes. Is there anything better than a good photographer and a gorgeous family? NOPE.

Ryan and Amber said...

HELLO - You guys look FAB!! What the fetch - are you like 21 still? Geez. I commend you, young one.

Unknown said...

Have I ever told you I want your life?

Well if not.. I WANT YOUR LIFE! (in a couple years of course :)

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Cutest pictures ever! Love 'em!