Wednesday, September 15, 2010

They Don't Make 'em Like They Used To

Recently I have been looking around for Birthday presents for The Bud. He'll be 3 in 2 weeks...HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?! Let me tell you there is no end to the toy possibilities for kiddos this age - and yet for the most part they are JUNK. They just don't make toys like they used to! The kidlets favorite toys at their grandparents' houses are the ones Paul and I used to play with when we were kids. Remember these classics?

Rollie-Phone
Mr. Turtle
and of COURSE the wind up Radio!!
could there be anything more tempting for playful hands and imaginative minds then a big bucket of blocks?
I rest my case.

1 comment:

Loveyoutons.mom said...

Rolliephone and Mr. Turtle have a very special place in my 'family memory bank'! Thanks for letting us share a little of your life and love at Gpa/Gma Gardner's home. Your family is the best!
Love,
A. Janice