My Dad sent me this picture today - I have no idea who these people are. I mean they're single and hip and YOUNG! We're married and boring and OLD, so it can't be us...but wait...look closely...yep it IS us!! We were BABIES. This was taken before Paul and I were even engaged! You know how I recognized him? The killer dimple.
Yep. He's still got it!


5 comments:
WHATEV! You two look EXACTLY the same. No gray hairs or bald spots. No wrinkles or flab. I have no idea what you're talking about. you may feel old, but you definitely DON'T look it!
and you both have killer dimples. so jealous!
OH so cute! You two will always be adorable. And for the record, I think you look the SAME! You hot mama you.
Janet, you are a dear kind friend - but what you say simply isn't true. Paul is going grey, I am going bald, and we both are getting wrinkled and flabby. (actually I'm the one with the mushroom top - Paul is training for a marathon so he is trim and slim). Let's just say Val is a MASTER photographer (and editor);)
whatev!! no editing involved with you beautiful people!
love this post!
you guys were total babies...now you're total babes. ha.
What is with you two stunners? I just want to say that I'm glad my kiddos are in on the Gardner dimple magic. I too am a sucka for em!
Post a Comment