Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WHERE'S MY CAPE?

SUPER MOOOOOOM! Dun dun dundundun DAAAAA!

You forgot I was Super Mom didn't you?

That's okay. I forget sometimes too.

But today I remembered. Today I unleashed a new super power (new to me anyway).

THE POWER OF PRESERVATION!!!


Oh yes I did. Those peaches didn't stand a chance against me.

And I used my POWERFUL MULTITASKING ABILITIES to help me. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

What's that you say? Am I not potty training The Bud? Why yes I am. Oh wait, and he came down with stomach flu right in the middle of the project. No worries! Nothing is too much for SUPER MOM!!! Well okay, maybe I did call for reinforcements on that one.

Thanks Super Dad ;)

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh man - I suck. And those look delicious. I ordered raspberries and plan to make freezer jam. That will be all folks, for this season. I bow to you Super Woman.

Mary C. said...

Wow Nat! They look great! There will still be peaches here at conference time I think. Want some more? And the Bud is the Man! A round of applause for all.