Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Girls

Oh my goodness - these girls.
These girls could be sisters. 
This summer we took a trip to Portland to visit the K Gardners and attend Bella's baptism (more to come on that trip). 
I don't think the kids could have had more fun if they were in Disneyland. 
And everywhere we went people thought Bella and Rach were sisters. And they LOVED it.
I wished we lived closer (especially with weather like this).
But it doesn't matter how long it's been since they've seen each other, they're still the best of friends and have a ball when we are together. 
MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY K Gs!

4 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

I tell RyGar every time you two "married Gardner gals" update your blogs.... Man, your cousins lucked out in the lady department. Remind them of that, will you? They always need to remember how totally lucky they are. And the offspring? Gorge...

Katherine said...

Seriously Adorable! Seriously! :o) What a sweet picture. Family really is just the best invention ever! Hope you guys are well!! :o)

Mary said...

This picture is one I could look at forever. I LOVE the whole picture, but as I look at each beautiful face I am filled with the joy of knowing and loving just that special one. I have a cousin that looks a lot like me. (At least she did when we were girls. She lives in Alaska and I haven't seen her for years.) I loved it. It made me feel like I had a sister and that I belonged. Love you so!

Jules said...

Freckles!