Paul, Grandpa, Aaron, and Julianne went to the BYU game and sang "Rise and Shout" 11 times!
(Grandma, Nate, and I stayed home and made bridal shower invites for Julianne - too much rise and shout makes me nauseous).
After the game we went to the Pleasant Grove City Festival where they showcase the talents of one cultural or ethnic group that has settled in Pleasant Grove. This year the Dutch had a turn. There was great music, great BBQ, and a great park with SWINGS!!! (Rachel's fav)
Then we came home and had cake and ice cream and presents to celebrate my baby's FIRST BIRTHDAY!! It's a couple weeks early but he doesn't know that. Blue eyed Benja-Ben is 1! I can't even stand it!
Rachel thought it was her birthday...
...and Paul thought it was HIS birthday...
...and in the end Ben didn't mind sharing his birthday with EVERYONE!!
We wrapped up the weekend with a trip to the instacare in Orem (Ben had the croup), a wonderful Sunday dinner, playing with Aunt Julie and Uncle Matt and G&G Hoyt, and a lovely drive home. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for such a fun weekend!
2 comments:
Do you still have left over cake? I'd LOVE a piece, with a glass of milk please! Looks like fun.
Oh, oh, oh, oh....I miss your guts!! Rachel you are so stunning and Ben-ja-ben, how are you 1?! What a great time - Go utes!
Love you guys thiiiiiiiiiiisss much!
Post a Comment