Friday, September 19, 2008

A Swimming Story

Once upon a time, in a faraway land, there were two little children named Princess Rachel and Prince Ben. One day they decided to go to the magic water castle (a.k.a. Vernal Rec Center). But to their dismay, when they arrived the water castle was closed because there weren't enough knights (a.k.a. lifeguards) to guard the castle.




There WERE enough knights, however to keep the BORING COLD POOL open (why they chose to open the cold pool as opposed to the kid pool Queen Mommy will never understand - especially since there were more kids swimming that day than grownups!)




So the King and Queen and their two children swam in the freezing mote and despite the disappointment they had a fun time after all.



The End.

3 comments:

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

"Great story" - Bella..."Nigh, nigh" - Harry. Way da make lemonade out of lemons Rachey! Love you.

Aggieland Mom said...

I love reading all your posts, they are so entertaining! Thanks for the parenting reminder in the sugar cookies post. I think I need to say more "Yes's" than "No's". It's hard when you're so nauseous an tired....*wink*(if you feel a need to comment on that, don't post it on my blog) hehe

Sheryll said...

I LOVE that last pic!

- Sheryll
http://sherylllynnephotography.blogspot.com