Wednesday, April 22, 2009

List of 9 #2 - I will take more time to recognize and enjoy fine art



Even if the medium is ball point pen on skin...and brand new birthday scriptures...

*sigh*
Paul:"Just draw an arrow pointing to the scribble with the words, "Ben age 18 mo." next to it - you'll laugh about it someday!"
Thanks for the eternal perspective Hon!

4 comments:

janet said...

great advice... really. you are going to love that someday. Besides, it's the duty of all children to ruin/break in/wear out all their parents new/prized possessions. Ben is right on schedule.

britt said...

ok, first, sorry I haven't kept up...you'd think that since I'm just in a waiting game that blogging is all I would do...

Second Happy Birthday!!!!!!! so fun. a bubble bath would be so so nice. I'm at least entitled to 3 manditory soakes in the tub every day here once the baby comes.

3rd, I laughed at that fab 8 post. so funny! I love it. I hope we can get together with all of us this year!

Nicol said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I love the artwork. I will make sure that I look at those pages in my scriptures a little different for now on. (Livy got a hold of my set a few weeks ago. I guess she figured that I write in them, then she can too!)

Aggieland Mom said...

Okay girly, you CRACK me up! I think I may have to try the "cooly rock jar". This tantrum/bad attention thing with Alex has got out of hand since Ivy was born. It was the normal 3 year-old stuff before but MAN, we've had a week of extra screaming, fighting and gnashing of teeth. Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am going to have a huge whirlpool tub built in my home when we finally have our own one day. Bubble baths are LIFE. I adore and miss you Natalie, you've always been able to cheer me up and make me laugh. That's a hobby of yours, making people happy and making them adore you!