It was the most BEAUTIFUL day! Bring on the spring!


This year I am going to make more room in my life for beauty. Whether it's bringing home flowers from the grocery store once in a while, to planting my own flowers in the yard - I'm not going to rush through another spring and summer with the, "Well there's always next year" attitude. There is something about being around Heavenly Father's creations that brings you closer to Him. One of my favorite thoughts from former Young Women General President, Sharon Larsen, is, “Perhaps one reason we feel close to God in nature is because that is the only part of His creation that obeys Him perfectly.”
This year I am going to make more room in my life for beauty. Whether it's bringing home flowers from the grocery store once in a while, to planting my own flowers in the yard - I'm not going to rush through another spring and summer with the, "Well there's always next year" attitude. There is something about being around Heavenly Father's creations that brings you closer to Him. One of my favorite thoughts from former Young Women General President, Sharon Larsen, is, “Perhaps one reason we feel close to God in nature is because that is the only part of His creation that obeys Him perfectly.”
This year I will strive to obey more perfectly - and enjoy more tulips.
2 comments:
Hi Honey. What beautiful pictures. Thank you for taking them and writing your thoughts. You are such a talented writer; chip off the block and all that. You have such a wonderful way of infusing humor and reality along with your thoughtful ideas. I love reading every word. You are a joy and a blessing to us all, especially to me. Heaven bless you dear. See you soon.
Mary
Beautiful pics, Natalie! And happy belated b-day! We are kindred spirits in the age category...but let's keep it a secret! :)
Post a Comment